When Nursing Home Negligence Or Abuse Has Harmed Your Loved One
Has Your Loved One Passed Away Or Suffered Serious Injury In A Nursing Home?
- Bedsores or pressure sores (also called decubitus ulcers) caused by failure to reposition a bedridden patient often enough
- Inadequate supervision or otherwise unsafe conditions that led to a fall in the nursing home
- Resident malnutrition and dehydration
- Failure to seek timely, appropriate medical attention for a resident’s infection or other serious health condition
- Physical abuse or cruelty by nursing home staff
If elder neglect has caused pain in your family, do not hesitate to seek legal counsel. Our attorneys in Des Moines are devoted to getting results for our clients who have been impacted by nursing home neglect and abuse.
We Will Investigate Abuse Or Neglect Claims And Take Decisive Legal Action
- Proving the role of factors, such as negligent hiring, inadequate staffing or training and profit-motivated business decisions, in causing serious personal injury or a wrongful death
- Persuading insurance adjusters and, when necessary, trial juries to assign substantial value to the life, health and dignity of nursing home residents
We encourage everyone to carefully consider their choice of a nursing home and keep tabs on residents’ health and safety.
Let A Trial Lawyer Hear From You
Our experience and our solid track record have earned us the respect of Iowa’s legal community. Our reputation is an asset to our clients. Judges and opposing counsel know we will take cases to trial if necessary, and win.
If you suspect neglect or abuse, please contact us as soon as possible for a free consultation with a personal injury attorney who will treat you with respect and prioritize justice in your case. Call Toll Free: 866-486-6545, Local: 515-316-6179 or send an inquiry by email.